High Sparkle 40 glass washer
The High Sparkle 40 glass washer when connected to Rhima’s High Sparkle, has a scientifically designed wash and rinse system to allow optimum flow and pressure. This ensures sparkling results especially for glassware and cutlery, all the time every time. These brilliant results are irrespective of incoming water pressure, temperature or quality. No polishing is required at all.
Previously known as the Optima 400, the High Sparkle 40 is the newest model.
The High Sparkle 40 glass washer has a unique clean cycle whereby at the end of the wash cycle the water in the tank is pumped to drain and the water used for the final rinse is subsequently saved for the next wash cycle. This ensures that the machine always washes with clean water which in turn drastically improves results.
Refer to attached specification sheet for more information
- Suits a 40 x 40 cm size rack or 14” x 17” glass rack
- Soft touch panel with multichromatic start key and read out display keeps you informed of the machine’s status.
- Any faults are immediately shown on the screen via the self-diagnostic program which means the machine will tell you where the fault is
- At the end of the wash cycle the start key flashes between green and blue making it easy to identify during peak periods
- Self-cleaning cycle and self-cleaning wash jets which means that cleaning the machine is very easy
- Automatic drain pump that allows the machine to drain by itself
- Cycle run time indicator which shows how much time is left for a cycle
- Thermostop which is a safety system that ensures the machine has reached the correct temperatures before completing the cycle in order to comply with HACCP guidelines
- Built in detergent and rinse aid pump which means that the chemicals connected to the machine are automatically dosed and injected
- Six programs ranging from 75-200 seconds
- Optima 400 has a built-in timed drain pump, this means that the machine can be installed in places where the actual waste connection is above the machine outlet point (max 50cm). The timed drain pump can be adjusted to suit varying conditions and can be installed above or under counter.