Rhima has developed a one-of-a-kind monitoring program that considers safety, cleanliness, and operations. Once you’ve correctly set up your machine, it’ll meet HACCP requirements. At least once a year, we recommend doing a dishwasher safety hygiene test. Rhima technicians who have obtained special training do preventative maintenance and HACCP testing on Rhima equipment. This method includes temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs (before and after), and complete machine preventative maintenance.
Airports - Rhima Australia
In the airline industry, every minute counts, which is why our machines are designed to operate quickly without compromising the standards of excellence your customers have come to expect.
Whether it’s food trays, cutlery and glassware or something else entirely, we use the latest technology and the highest quality materials to ensure that our washing solutions are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain.
Rhima's High-Quality Flight Type Dishwashers- RF
A quick chat with our friendly experts will allow us to recommend the ideal solution for you – we have a range of machines with capacities ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 plates per hour and a belt width of 710mm,
The Flight Type Dishwashers- RF-510 provides an unparalleled level of convenience thanks to its many benefits, which include the following:
- There are six different conveyor belts accessible and a cutlery lane, giving you the ability to wash whatever you need to.
- An auto-timer in your control ensures you’re not wasting electricity when the machine is idle.
- Insulated doors help keep a consistent temperature in the washing chamber, which reduces the amount of energy used by the boiler heating elements.
- Using CPF, the user can effortlessly modify the water pressure during the prewash or wash phase to meet their specific demands.
- AIS 304 and 316 stainless steel can withstand harsh cleaning chemicals and saline water.
- Using both steam and electricity, the items are heated to the optimum temperature for a thorough clean.
- Wide inspection dors maximise ease of access for the wash zone.
Optional extras include:
- Condenser for steam
- Heat Recovery Units provide cold water to aircraft dishwashers (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C) while saving significant electricity. The steam generated by the machine operation (which would otherwise be lost in the room) is recovered and sent through the heat exchanger (air-water). The steam energy is used to warm the inlet water to 45°C, resulting in a reduction in energy consumption.
- A detergent Dispenser allows chemicals to be connected to the machine and automatically dosed and injected into the machine’s wash cycle, ensuring maximum efficiency and no wastage of consumables.
- The machine’s vital statistics are monitored and recorded by the HACCP supervisor.
- An automatic self-cleaning cycle reduces the need for manual maintenance
- Additional Drying units give you and end-to-end solution that saves time and labour costs.
Does my machine comply with HACCP guidelines?
What's covered under the warranty of my machine?
Rhima stands behind the products it offers and will repair or replace any defective part in material or quality in Rhima’s sole opinion. Please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale for complete details.
Who will install and service my machine?
In Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore, online and onsite service is offered.- Rhima has a staff of qualified engineers and technicians who install and maintain machines across Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. We can also provide training and support for onsite maintenance personnel. If you live in a rural area, we can collaborate with a local contractor to guarantee that your machine is serviced according to our specifications. If you need a local provider, don’t hesitate to contact Rhima.