RP-4 pot and utensil washer
The RP-4 pot and utensil washer ( previously known as the LP-4 pot) is Rhima’s most powerful front loading pot and utensil washer. Rack size of 1350 x 725mm and a useful chamber height of 820mm. Thanks to the Twin pump system, the RP-4 is a seriously powerful general purpose washer.
Heat Recovery Unit means the moist air is drawn directly out of the machine when the door is closed, and used for pre-heating the cold water supplied up to around 50°C. As a result, the energy required to reach the final rinse temperature (approx. 85°C) is dramatically reduced. With the RP-4 you can save 5.5 kw/h.
The RP-4 pot unit also improves the room‘s air quality and climate. The heat recovery unit reduces the exhaust air temperature by more than half so the entire humidity volume is cut down by approx. 25% of the RP-4 without a heat recovery unit. This permanently improves the operators’ comfort.Read More
Rhima has a broad range of utensil washers and pot washers
Utensil washers are manufactured to handle the toughest jobs. Our durable utensil washers and pot washers are designed with energy consumption in mind so that operating costs are kept to a minimum yet are capable of deep cleaning pots and pans. Thanks to our innovative Rhima utensil washers the wash cycle is easy to program. With the assistance of our pot washers the hard work is taken out of the washing process and thanks to their drain pump engineering, there is virtually no mess.
Enjoy perfect wash results with our commercial utensil washers
Thank’s to Rhima’s heavy duty RP-4 stubborn dirt is no longer a problem. Specially designed for maximum water pressure while proven to be economical.
- Built in booster heater and thermostop which ensures a HACCP compliant 82°C fresh water final rinse
- Five cycles pre-set to 120, 240, 360, 480 & 600 seconds each. They are fully programable with a self-cleaning cycle.
- Deep-formed tank eliminates pump cavitation
- Double skinned which means that less heat escapes and the machine is not hot to touch
- Independent stainless-steel wash & rinse arms
- Double tank filter with waste collection system
- Energy saving as the machine reduces power when in standby mode
- Multichromatic start key which clearly shows the working temperatures and the washing cycles in different colours so that it is clearly visible to users.
- Self-diagnostic system that notifies if there are any anomalies
- The internal corners of the double skinned tank are rounded for easy cleaning.
- Just like all our products constructed entirely in stainless steel 304 with critical items like tanks in 316.
- Power supply 3 phase 415+N 50Hz
- Total power 14.5 kW
- Total current 3x20 amp
- Wash tank capacity 100 ltr
- Rinse water consumption (per cycle) 8 ltr
- Rinsing temp (approx) 85 °C
- Rack size 1350 x 725 mm
- Tallest washable dish 82cm
- Water connection 3/4" hose