Rhima Dishwasher Accessories: A Must-have For Your Businesses
Many industries prefer to provide a service to their customers exclusively at a specified time. This decision has a lot of highly appealing advantages, particularly in terms of lowering the number of installations and personnel necessary. Nonetheless, having the proper installations and equipment to provide the best possible service to your consumers is critical. If you are contemplating this option for your business, we have a few suggestions to help you find the right dishwasher accessories.
A Closer Look at Rhima Accessories
Purchasing a few dishwasher accessories will help you get more use out of your dishwasher. Accessories, ranging from spray heads to bottle holders, can significantly increase the performance of your dishwasher and relieve you of the tedious process of hand-washing your more delicate kitchenware.
The most expensive use of labour in a kitchen is handling dishes before and after the dishwasher. Rhima can provide an innovative method to save you money in your kitchen. Because serving workers are constantly busy seating guests, taking orders, providing meals, and clearing dirty dishes from tables, putting dirty dishes away must be quick and efficient.
Rhima has all the essential accessories you’ll need to complete your workplace like:
- Racks – Rhima racks are long-lasting, stackable, and ergonomically constructed with a five-year warranty.
- Trolleys – They’re made to resist the rigors of the industry. Rhima trolleys can be custom-made to fit your needs, are lightweight to push, and come equipped with brakes.
– Trolleys for gastronorm containers
– Shelf trolleys
– Service trolleys (available with or without a handle)
– Basket trolleys (designed to store or move 500x500mm racks)
– Basket dollies (designed to move multiple 500x500mm racks around on top of each other)
– Tray return trolleys
- Waste bins – Without the effort or strain of lifting a big garbage bag, with or without wheels to conveniently move around the floor or outside to dispose of
- Shelving – Rhima can help you design and create specialized storage solutions for your kitchen. The stainless steel designs are long-lasting and make efficient use of storage space.
– Sorting table – Place it in any workplace for rapid and efficient service. Place dirty dishes in proper racks on one side, and the dishwashing worker loads them into the dishwasher on the other.
- Tables – Rhima can design and custom-build stainless steel tables for your kitchen, or you can buy them off the shelf. These can be combined with sinks and rack storage beneath the tables to save space.
– General tables – With or without sinks and splash-backs
– Exit and entry roller tables – Roller tables make it easier for your dishwasher to load and unload racks or crates. Available in custom lengths of 1100m, 1600m, and 2100m, as well as off-the-shelf lengths of 1100m, 1600m, and 2100m. These exit tables include an end limit switch that connects to your dishwasher and stops the dishes from moving through the machine, allowing you to catch up on unloading.
- Sinks or Pre-wash troughs – Rhima can design and custom-build stainless steel sinks for your kitchen design.
- Drying – Rhima offers a variety of washers that include either blowers or dryers. Blowers are used to removing excess water from utensils and crockery before removing it from the machine. Utensils and crockery are dried in dryers. Please keep in mind that there are various drying levels, all of which are measured. When expecting objects to be dry, it’s critical to describe how dry you need them to be. Drying can be a costly endeavour. Rhima can provide compact, cost-effective drying units that can be used with our High Sparkle Package to provide spot-free drying. These dryers can accommodate a single 500x500mm rack.
How Can Rhima Dishwasher Accessories Help Your Business?
In many commercial and industrial sectors, having a consistent supply of clean and sanitary tableware, flatware, glassware, and small wares is critical, and Rhima’s collection of dishwashing equipment is ideal for the task. Rhima has a wide range of industrial and commercial dishwashers, as well as accessories that are necessary for any clean kitchen. These products clean your dishes and save you time because you won’t have to wash each item by hand.
What Are The Benefits of Having Rhima Accessories?
Commercial and industrial dishwashers save time and work; they reduce dish breakage by reducing dish handling; they help keep the kitchen cleaner and clutter-free, and they make cleanup after entertaining a breeze. These are perks that customers find appealing.
These dishwasher accessories are required to extend the functionality of your dishwasher beyond its standard functions. Having industrial dishwasher parts and accessories on hand for when you need them is always a good idea. Rhima has the industrial dishwasher parts and accessories you need, whether you require stick-on dishwasher labels or spare components for your dishwasher.
At Ease with Rhima Maintenance Service Support
Qualified Rhima professionals provide preventative maintenance and HACCP testing to ensure that your industrial washer satisfies the relevant criteria. Temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs, and total machine maintenance are just some of the services they provide.
Rhima technicians will repair and maintain your dishwasher to operate at peak efficiency, and you don’t have to pay for an expensive failure. The following are some of the advantages of Rhima preventative maintenance:
- You will be able to save money on your electricity bills.
- Costs of total maintenance are reduced.
- Water conservation
- Detergent usage is minimal.
- It increases the equipment’s longevity.
- Provides coverage for extensive repairs that may occur unexpectedly.
- Unexpected costs and downtime are avoided.
Why should I use Rhima accessories in my dishwasher?
- Many people stock up on dishwashing components in case one breaks. Occasionally, a new dishwasher will arrive with spare components if needed, and people will store them until they are needed. They’re usually used to store silverware and other tiny items like pizza cutters and fruit peelers. People frequently keep replacement dishwasher components on hand so that they can swiftly repair their dishwasher if something goes wrong. These items are required for a dishwasher to function effectively, and without them, adequate draining and washing are impossible.
How do I know which accessories to buy?
- It is good to study the requirements and the available space and how it is distributed before making equipment decisions. Consider the type of dishwasher you’re using, the number of loads it can handle, and your staffing needs. Choose the places where each operation will take place. After you’ve finished your research, consider which equipment is best for each of these categories.
How long will the accessories last?
- Because the business uses a range of chemicals, soaps, cleansers, and debris, durability is essential when purchasing industrial washer accessories. You’ll need a dishwasher accessory that can endure the corrosion that comes with functioning in a commercial setting. Rhima, for example, produces a wide range of dishwashers, dryers, and accessories that are constructed to last and will serve you and your clients for many years.