RF Flight Type Dishwashers
The RF flight type dishwashers (previously known as the QX model) range up to 10,000 plates per hour with a usable belt width of 710mm and usable height of 450mm. Compliance with DIN 10510.
Rhima can offer various options and accessories to pair alongside your flight type dishwasher, such as cutlery sorters, magnetic cutlery remover, tray washers, infeed conveyors and outfeed conveyors. As well as offering decommissioning of existing units (with sustainable recycling of the old equipment), assembly of all new equipment, testing and commissioning of new equipment and training of all equipment so that it can be easily managed by staff in house if required.
RF Flight Dishwashers
Optional Items on the RF flight type dishwashers:
- Steam condenser
- Heat Recovery units which supplies the flight type dishwashers with cold water (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C) and to significantly save energy at the same time. The steam produced by the machine operation (otherwise lost in the room) is recovered and led through the heat exchanger (air – water). The energy of the steam is used to preheat up to 45°C the inlet water with a consequent reduction of energy consumption.
- Detergent Dispenser which means that chemicals are able to be connected to the machine and are automatically dosed and injected into the wash cycle of the machine
- HACCP supervisor which monitors and records the machine’s vital statistics
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- 6 different conveyor belts available, also with a cutlery lane which means that there are many options for different sized items.
- Autotimer which allows the rack conveyor motor and all electrical options to be switched off after a pre-set lapse time of inactivity.
- Insulated doors which helps to maintain a constant temperature in the washing chamber which in turn allows for a reduction of power consumptions for the boiler heating elements.
- CPF which is a device that allows for user to easily adjust the water pressure in the prewash or wash phase depending on each users needs.
- AIS 304 and 316 stainless steel which allows protection from aggressive cleaning agents and salty water.
- The standard machines are electrically heated, steam is an option.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.