Cage and Trolley Washers – Custom Built
Rhima can supply cage trolley washers built to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP guidelines. There is also a large range of off-the-shelf products and they can make a site visit to discuss your requirements. These systems are versatile and ensure effective results, fully respecting the highest hygiene standards for the washing and sanitising of: racks, cages, floor-level or rail suspended frames; ideal for the treatment of multiple utensils on the rack.
This type of washing machine is becoming increasingly popular. These cage trolley washers are made to order and to suit individual requirements. Single door and pass through machines are available.
With PLC control these machines are very versatile as they can be used for crate washing, bin washing, trolley washing, component washing and any other items that need cleaning with hot, detergent water.
- Machines can be supplied with pre-foaming cycles to remove stubborn soil from smoking ovens.
- Cabin operation with a single door or double “pass-through” doors, with centrifugal technology and tunnel operation for high capacity.
- High pressure to remove all types of stubborn residue or dirt.
- Most systems are sunk into the floor; however above ground roll-in-roll-out machines are available.
- Machines can be made to any size and any configuration.
Optional extras for these types of machines:
- Drying system using a new technology able to combine optimal drying capacity with minimum consumption.
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly. This is carried out through the introduction of detergent fluids at a specific pre-set concentration, pressure and temperature and constantly monitored, followed by careful washing and sanitization.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift.
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP guidelines (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).