Crate Washers – Custom Built
Rhima can supply custom built crate washers to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP guidelines. There is also a large range of off-the-shelf products and they can make a site visit to discuss your requirements.
Rhima has a large range of crate washing machines capable of washing crates, both rigid and collapsible & from 100 to 10,000 per hour. Machines can vary from a basic off-the-shelf, 100 crates per hour units, to fully automatic systems with rotary filters that have label removal. These machines are capable of washing different sizes and shapes of crates simultaneously.
Other issues such as waste removal, water recycling also play an important role in the choice of a washing machine.
These custom built crate washers are built to order and to your specification, including details of required staffing levels and method of operation, as well as options such as drying. The machines can operate either with fresh water or recycled.
Most machines come complete with detergent and sanitizing dosing pumps. Heating methods can be steam, electric or gas.
Features of the crate washers:
- Structured in stainless steel
- Cabin with manual or automatic opening, with a single door or double “pass-through” doors; tunnel with 1 or 3 tracks, horizontal or vertical
- State-of-the-art technology for the extraction of fumes
- Drying system with new technology which since 2007 has seen significant evolutions for increased drying capacities
- Sophisticated movement systems to mange, in a fully automated manner, large quantities of crates to be washed
- Crate stacking and destacking units
- Crate collapsing and opening devices
- Crate sorting mechanisms
- Customized washing programs based on the customer’s requirements
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP guidelines