Rhima: Best Dishwasher Company in Australia
Technology around us has continually improved significantly beyond our imagination, from cars, aeroplanes, computers and electric trains. The kitchen is one of the places that did not miss out on one of the best inventions since the inception of humankind, and this is the dishwasher.
Washing dishes is not an easy task. With many finding it very difficult or tiresome to do so, it becomes even more inconvenient in a business setting like a restaurant where there is a massive demand for dishes by clients who order food almost every minute.
Life has been made more accessible and more affordable with this incredible invention; for businesses, it has made it more profitable and enhanced performance among employees who can concentrate on other things besides washing dishes which takes plenty of time to do so.
Commercial dishwashers are recommended for your company since it is deemed a good investment that will ensure a smooth flow of business operations. Additionally, it promotes high hygiene standards in the work environment, glasses can go through the glass washers that effectively remove dirt and grease, and such things might turn away potential clients.
Despite being costly to acquire, it is very profitable in the long run, with the returns being very promising for you and your company.
Finding a good dishwasher might be challenging to find; just like many other things like televisions or mobile phones, dishwashers come in many varieties that may differ in quality, and this is where Rhima comes in. We are a well-established company that has built a good reputation over the years because we believe in delivering nothing but the best services for our clients.
We are based in Australia, with our specialization being in equipment washing systems. To add to that, we operate nationally in three market segments: Healthcare, Hospitality and Industrial.
Why Rhima is known for being the best dishwashers in Australia
Rhima has grown over the years to become one of the most trusted companies because of its investment in ensuring that our machines are very efficient and prove to offer customer satisfaction; this can be backed up by the numerous positive reviews of our clients.
We assemble the best equipment and represent the European specialist manufacturers in the Australasian market. Furthermore, our suppliers are some of the best international companies that have non-competing product lines. We operate out of New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
Our equipment ranges from off-the-shelf machines to specialized/custom-built washing equipment to TGA, FDA and GMP standards.
Our diversity in products ensures that we offer a wide range of machines that meet the needs and requirements of our clients because we believe in quality above anything else. When purchasing from us, you are getting yourself machinery from a rich history drawn on over 50 years of washing equipment knowledge that has a solid foundation.
We have an excellent reputation for total project management of installations of various sizes, ranging from small catering requirements to complex laboratory and industrial cleaning and disinfecting systems.
Rhima values customer satisfaction, and therefore it is very keen to listen to them and identify their needs; in this regard, we customize equipment and systems to fulfil your goals and objectives. One of our most important values is ensuring that our methods and solutions will regulate labour and energy costs to a minimal level; we believe in promoting a healthy environment. Therefore, we take it as our core mandate to comply with any other relevant legislation’s health and hygiene standards.
How can Rhima help your Company have the Best Dishwasher
Our high standards developed over the years ensure that we deliver the best results for our clients and other companies. Rhima has extended its services and operations to a national level. We have our state service centres equipped with full backup support provided by a network of qualified service agents.
The sales support service includes commissioning, warranty, training, consulting, HACCP and infection control, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwasher parts, accessories, and detergent supplies.
Furthermore, we provide regular maintenance that can be scheduled on a contract basis. Since we value customer satisfaction very much, we also include regularly conducting safety, hygiene, and temperature tests to ensure that your equipment performs as required and operates according to the required standards.
We can help your company by offering:
- Continuity and reliability: Our agents are local, have an in-depth knowledge of the market, and are specialists.
- Close but independent relationship with Europe, which gives way for swift response in emergencies.
- Washing, we have specialists in this field.
- Local, factory-trained and independent support.
How to Decide Between the Choices
When it comes down to deciding which dishwasher best suits your company, there are a few factors that you will have to consider before purchasing so that you can get the best results out of what you are looking for.
The following are just some of the essential factors that you should diligently consider:
- Affordability: Dishwashers come with different features in distinct sizes that alter the prices; some are more costly than others. Therefore with this in mind, you should calculate your investment correctly so that you can make the appropriate decision by purchasing a machine that is pocket friendly and will still meet all your demands.
- Installation requirements: Dishwashers need access to a water and power supply and a drainage point to be installed. If you are not sure how to go about the installation requirement, you must seek the assistance of a professional electrician to do it for you.
- Efficiency: The main objective of acquiring a dishwasher is to achieve efficiency, making washing dishes becomes more effortless, and saving on water and electricity. Those are valuable resources that need to be used appropriately at all times to grow as a company.
- Space: Dishwashers come in different sizes; some are bigger compared to others, and therefore, with this in consideration, one machine might take a considerable chunk of space in a commercial kitchen. It is crucial to understand how much space you will need in your kitchen to fit a dishwasher.
- Cost and maintenance: Dishwashers need to be maintained at least once to ensure that they can operate smoothly without any issues. Care also helps your dishwasher last longer because once in a while, machines tend to malfunction because of various problems like food particles getting stuck in the drain or overuse of parts accumulating in vital areas.
Rhima provides one of the best glasswashers in the industry: the High Sparkle 40 glasswasher, a high-performance dishwasher, making it the perfect solution for your company, whether it is a coffee shop, restaurant bar or winery.
It is can primarily be used for cups, saucers, glasses and light sandwich plates; additionally, it is well suited for glass-washing operations that demand extra washing power.
This advanced machine is expertly fitted with a wash and rinse system that allows optimum flow and pressure. As a result, you will get sparkling glassware and cutlery every time.
High sparkle 40 previously known as High Sparkle 40, is a new model and has the following benefits:
- It fits a 40 by 40 cm size rack or a 14 by 17 glass rack
- It has a soft touch panel with a multichromatic start key and readout display that keeps you informed of the machine’s status
- It has a self-diagnostic program that informs you about any issues and malfunctions.
- They are designed with a self-cleaning cycle and self-cleaning wash jets.
- Automatic drain pump that ensures the machine can drain itself.
- It is fitted with a thermostop as a safety system that ensures the machine reaches only the required temperature levels.
- It has a built-in detergent and rinses aid pump, which means the chemicals linked to the machine are automatically dosed and injected.
- Six programs ranging from 75-200 secs.
It has the following specifications:
- The power supply of 240v-50Hz
- Total current 15 amp
- Wash tank capacity 4-7 ltr
- Rinse water consumption(per cycle) 2-4 ltr
- Rinsing temp (approx.) 85 degrees Celsius
- Rack size 400 by 400 mm
- Water connection ¾ hose
Preventative Maintenace and HACCP testing: Temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs and full maintenance on the machine are some of the services offered here.
Rhima technicians will offer you services and maintain your machine at its highest performance level and reduce the risk of an expensive breakdown. Some of the advantages of Rhima preventative maintenance include:
- You save on electricity costs
- Saves on total maintenance cost
- Uses less water
- Minimal detergent use
- It extends the lifespan of the equipment
- Offers insurance against unexpected major fixes
- Unplanned costs and stoppages are removed
What’s the difference between an underbench dishwasher and a freestanding dishwasher?
- Underbench dishwashers are fitted underneath a benchtop in your while freestanding dishwashers are basically stand-alone units that can function anywhere there is access to water and drainage.
What is an Underbench dishwasher?
- Underbench dishwashers are machines designed to be fitted under your cabinetry or benchtop.
What is the difference between a portable dishwasher and a built-in?
- Portable dishwashers can be carried anywhere, while built-in dishwashers are not movable as they are installed inside a bench or cabinetry.
Can I build in a benchtop dishwasher?
- Benchtop dishwashers are not designed to be built-in cabinetry; instead, they are to be used only as installed and used just as instructed.
Can a freestanding dishwasher go under a bench?
- Freestanding dishwashers are designed to be used as stand-alone units and placed anywhere near water access and drainage.
How do I know if a dishwasher will fit?
- Dishwashers come in different dimensions and sizes, these measurements are labelled on them, and therefore you will know whether they will fit perfectly where you want to fix them or if there is a need to make adjustments.
What are the different types of dishwashers?
- Built-in Dishwashers
- Portable Dishwashers
- Drawer Dishwashers
- Countertop Dishwashers
- Integrated Dishwashers
- Full size
- Slimline Dishwashers
- Compact dishwashers
- Pass through dishwashers
How do I choose a dishwasher?
- Understand your needs and preferences first, as these will be your guiding factors, for instance, size and price. You choose a dishwasher if it meets all your requirements.
Are all dishwashers the same?
- Dishwashers come in different sizes and features.
Can you turn a regular dishwasher into a portable dishwasher?
- Yes, you can. It is affordable to do so.
How does a countertop dishwasher drain?
- Through the drain hose that empties through your sink.
Is a small dishwasher worth it?
- Yes, it is. They are very efficient to use; additionally, they are easy to install and use.
Can a dishwasher go under a sink?
- Yes, you can, although it is advisable to place it beside your sink as this makes it easier to connect it to the water supply and drainage.
Can a tabletop dishwasher go in a cupboard?
- Yes. However, some benchtop dishwashers are gravity drained, so you would need to ensure the drain is lower than the machine. Also make sure the cupboard is big enough.
Do freestanding dishwashers need to be plumbed in?
- Yes, if they can be plumbed in, they can be situated anywhere in your kitchen.
How do portable dishwashers hook up?
- They have a special fitting known as a uncouple that links it to the spout of your kitchen faucet to fill and drain.
Can you wash pots and pans in a countertop dishwasher?
- They can handle approximately four to six place settings in a single load, although some of your large pots and pans might not fix properly.
What is the standard size opening for a dishwasher?
- Approximately 24 inches in width, 24 in-depth and 35 inches in height (24-by 24- by 35-inch or 61 x 61 x 89cm)
How much space do you need around a dishwasher?
- Ensure you have at least 27 inches (68cm) of open space in front of the dishwasher; this will give room for loading and unloading.
Do you install a dishwasher before or after the countertop?
- After, installation should take place after everything else is in place.
Who can hook up a dishwasher?
- Any experienced electrician can hook it up for you.
How long should a dishwasher last?
- With proper adequate maintenance, a dishwasher could last for 10-15 years.
Can I install a dishwasher myself?
- Yes, you can ensure that you follow the installation instructions.
What does cut out height mean for a dishwasher?
- It is the part of the dishwasher that fits under the counter.