Just as the name suggests, benchtop dishwashers are practically designed to be installed on top of a kitchen bench or preferably within your cabinetry, giving the kitchen a sleek modern appearance. It is among other types of dishwashers like commercial dishwashers that are equipped with suitable functionalities, so it is essential that you understand your preferences for better decision making when purchasing a dishwasher.
Features like glass, quick wash, rinse, pot scrub, number and length of the dishwasher cycle, dishwasher noise, energy efficiency and sanitize wash are essential when it comes to the convenience of a dishwasher because the wrong type can result in numerous nuisances like wastage of time to clean plates. On some occasions, you might be forced to use your own hands to wash tough stains away. If you want dishwashers of the best quality, Rhima offers nothing but the best at affordable prices that will leave you more than satisfied.
Most benchtop dishwashers like the GS-35 Benchtop series come with a quieter operation, efficient drying properties which do not neglect plastic dishes and a bigger third rack.
Why a Benchtop Dishwasher?
While underbench dishwashers have excellent features that make them a piece of valuable equipment for cleaning, you might find it difficult to install in your kitchen since it requires some level of expertise. Furthermore, you might be required to remodel your entire kitchen so that it can fit in as you desire.
Nevertheless, your hands are not tied in this situation as there are several options, as mentioned earlier, that you can utilize and still manage to get your dishes cleaned. One of them includes the benchtop dishwasher.
Another added advantage is that, unlike the underbench dishwasher, the installation procedure for the benchtop is much easier since the main part is to plug it into the power socket and connect it to a tap and drain and it is set for use.
Another advantage of this dishwasher is that it is relatively cheap to buy, run, and maintain. It does not consume a lot of electricity and water in your commercial bar or kitchen, saving on costs compared to the underbench dishwasher that might be expensive to run.
Benchtop dishwashers are very useful and convenient, especially if you are looking to save on space and expenditure due to the favourable features that make them easier to work with.
How Rhima can help with the Best Dishwashers in the Market
When looking for a quality benchtop dishwasher, then look no further than Rhima, which offers and guarantees you the best available dishwashers in the market.
This is evident from our impressive reviews that can be backed up with our successful history since the company’s inception in 1990. Rhima’s suppliers include international companies that have non-competing product lines.
At Rhima, our dishwashers are modified and designed to fit in with the requirements and needs of an individual or organisations like restaurants.
We ensure that our dishwashers comply with HACCP and OH&S guidelines because we want our customers to get the best results from our machines.
Our Sales support service operates on a 24/7 basis, ensuring that any issues raised by our users are sorted out immediately. When it comes to after-sales support service, we offer commissioning, training, consulting, warranty, work safety, preventative maintenance, dishwasher parts, accessories, detergent supply, HACCP and infection control.
Benefits of Rhima Dishwashers
At Rhima, we ensure that our dishwashers achieve the required standards to make our pieces of equipment give an efficient performance. Water usage is minimised compared to when you do regular hand washing that demands that you use more water and detergents, and this very feature makes will ensure that you save on both time and money.
To ensure that our users get the best dishwashers in the market, we offer them continuity and reliability thanks to our local staff who understand the market well and, therefore, have become specialists, personal yet independent relationship with Europe that gives space for quick responses to emergencies and local properly trained and independent support.
Our priority at Rhima is to deliver a dishwasher with extreme efficiency levels accompanied by the latest technology, which results in the lowest cost of ownership.
When you want to get regular maintenance, Rhima can schedule this for you on a contract basis. We also conduct safety, hygiene and temperature tests constantly, intending to ensure that the machine you are using meets the ultimate standards.
How to Decide if the Benchtop Dishwasher is the Best for you
If you are looking for a benchtop dishwasher, you are looking for convenience, efficiency and will effectively save on space, time, and money. Especially if you have a small room or kitchen, you will want to save on space, to be precise.
Therefore, if you want to decide if it is the best for you, then ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it affordable?
- Will it help me save on water and electricity?
- Does it fit in my design plans in regards to space?
- How much does it cost to run and maintain?
- What are the installation requirements?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then you should go for a benchtop dishwasher. Underbench and various commercial dishwashers might be powerful and convenient. Still, in most cases, they may take plenty of space, and therefore they can’t be suitable for small spaces, and they are also costly both on purchasing and maintaining terms. Therefore by comparing it with the other type of dishwashers and identifying the differences, you will get a definite answer on the matter.
Rhima offers one of the finest machines in the GS-35 Benchtop glasswasher. This is a top-class compact model suitable for items like cups and can also be used for glass washing in places like restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and various other food outlets required to follow HACCP guidelines.
It is compact, made using top quality stainless steel (AISI304) bar washer designed for places with minimal space.
It also has the merits of the separate wash and rinse action that is adopted in larger machines.
The GS-35 has several benefits that make it efficient and convenient for your use. They include the following:
- It can be installed where there is minimal space because of its small compact design.
- Less heat can escape from it and also it is not hot to touch as a result of its double-walled door.
- It is equipped with easy use soft-touch panel that indicates temperature and alarm errors.
- GS-35 has a thermostat which is a safety that regulates the temperature levels to ensure that they are at the correct level before completing the cycle to comply with HACCP guidelines.
- The machine is equipped with a built-in detergent pump that eliminates manual input of detergent.
- It has a built-in rinse aid injector for a final rinse.
- It is fitted with easy to remove nozzles and filters for cleaning.
- GS-35 has a backflow prevention valve that blocks the dirty water from leaking back into clean water.
- It has four cycles pre-set to 60/90/120 and 180 seconds.
- Minimal water consumption (approximately 1.4 litres per cycle)
The GS-35 Benchtop glasswasher has the following features:
- Power supply 240V
- Total Power 2.08 kW
- Total current 10 amp
- Rinse Water consumption (per cycle) 1.4 ltr
- Rinsing temperature (approximately) 85°C
- Rack size 350 by 350 mm
- Tallest washable glass 19.5cm
The features make it highly recommendable, especially if you are looking for cost-effective and will get the job done for you quickly and conveniently.
Service support: Maintenance Packages offered
The qualified Rhima technicians provide you with preventative maintenance and HACCP testing that ensures your benchtop washer machine complies with the required standards.
Preventative Maintenance and HACCP testing: Temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs and complete maintenance on the machine are some of the services offered here.
Rhima technicians will service and maintain your dishwasher at its highest performance level and reduce the risk of an expensive breakdown. Some of the benefits of Rhima preventative maintenance include:
- You get to save on electricity costs
- Savings on total maintenance costs
- Savings on water
- Low detergent usage
- It prolongs the lifespan of the equipment
- Offers insurance against unexpected major repairs
- Unplanned costs and stoppages are eliminated.
Are benchtop dishwashers any good?
- Yes, they are. Benchtop dishwashers are cheap to buy and run. The installation is easy. They do not use much water and are perfect for small households due to their small size, which can fit in a limited space.
How do you install a countertop dishwasher?
- It has two hoses, an inlet and a drain hose. At the back of the dishwasher, there are two ports for each hose to be screwed in. Plug the quick connect adapter to the sink faucet followed by connecting both hoses to it. Then plug the unit into a 10amp electrical outlet and begin your wash cycle.
Can a tabletop dishwasher go in a cupboard?
- Yes so long as the drain point is below the machine, as it is gravity drained.
Can I install a portable dishwasher?
- Yes, the benchtop washer can be portable so long as you have a water and power connection.
Are mini dishwashers worth it?
- Mini dishwashers usually get extremely high ratings from users because of the easy set-up and ease of use ad above-average reliability ratings.
How does a benchtop dishwasher work?
- It is connected to a water supply, plugged into a power socket, and the drainage outlet is placed into the sink. Any kitchen modifications are not necessary.
Are countertop dishwashers easy to install?
- You have to attach the inlet hose and the drain hose, pug the dishwasher in, switch on the hot water, and begin the wash cycle. Tools are not necessary for hookups.
Is it cheaper to wash dishes by hand or run the dishwasher?
- Dishwashers are more water-efficient compared to washing by hand. If you are in a small household or have a few dirty things, it is okay to wash your hands.
Do you use hot or cold water for a portable dishwasher?
- Portable dishwashers use only hot water for cleaning. They are connected to hot water lines that allow the dishwasher to wash with maximum hot water. Cold water can be connected if this is the only option however it will take longer to heat.
How do you install an under bench dishwasher?
- Connect water supply tube (hot recommended but can connect cold), plug into power outlet, connect the drain to the sink drain, connect water pipes to the dishwasher, slide the dishwasher into place and finally test it.
Can a countertop dishwasher go under the sink?
- Yes, so long as the drain is below the drainage point of the machine.
Does a dishwasher need to be beside the sink?
- They need to be placed either on the right or left side of the kitchen sink, but can be placed at a distance if you have an extended drain hose.
Does a portable dishwasher need garbage disposal?
- Portable dishwashers are equipped with a water inlet hose that connects to a sink faucet and a drain hose that drains into the sink. You should purchase and install a dishwasher drain adapter in the sink drain in the absence of an installed garbage disposal unit. The waste and rubbish in a dishwasher will get trapped by the inbuilt filters. These are easy to clean.
How long does it take to install the dishwasher?
- It takes approximately one hour to complete the installation
Do they make small dishwashers?
- Yes, they do. Small dishwashers are defined as units that are 40cm wide (GS-35)
What is the best tabletop dishwasher?
- The best tabletop dishwashers are the one that suits your needs.
Are all dishwashers the same size?
- No. Dishwashers vary in size.
Can a dishwasher be plugged into a standard outlet?
- Yes. The GS-35 is a 10amp plug. They can also be hardwired in if required.
What is required to install a dishwasher?
- It needs three connections: a power cord connection, water supply connection and drain line connection.
How far can I run a dishwasher drain line?
- 3 metres or 10 feet or as far as needed for your space.
Read More News
COVID-19 IMPACT ON RESTAURANTSThe impact of Covid-19 in Hospitality The impact of Covid-19 on businesses and restaurants particularlyView News
Bedpan washer/disinfector vs. MaceratorIf you are responsible for infection control in a healthcare facility, you might face theView News
Templeton Ginger’s approach to managing biosecurity
Microbiological Evaluation of DEKO-190 Washer DisinfectorA report on a microbiological study undertaken by the Centre for Infectious Diseases & MicrobiologyView News
Best Dishwasher for Small RestaurantsIt is almost unthinkable to run a hospitality or similar venue today without using aView News
Cleaning methods, standards and HACCP Controlling food safety hazardsCleaning is the removal of unwanted matter. However in the food industry, cleaning is closelyView News
Four basic components of cleaning Key Components of CleaningCleaning is subjective and open to different interpretations. It is important to understand that whenView News
How Clean is it A guide for the various processes of cleaningThe words cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting and sterilizing are used frequently in the washing up industry.View News